Fettuccine pasta is blended with a creamy, cajun seasoned alfredo sauce and topped with cajun seasoned shrimp!
One Pot meals are so easy to make! All your ingredients go in one pot or pan, cook them and dinner is done. How simple is that? One Pot meals are the solution for cooking meals quickly. Most are done in under 30 minutes.
Today, I’m sharing my Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo. The Cajun Seasoning blend kicks it up a notch with some spice. What I like about this dish is that the Cajun Seasoning adds flavor, not heat, to this dish.
First, you cook the shrimp in the Cajun Seasoning then remove them from the pan. Then, you prepare your alfredo sauce, add your cooked fettuccine noodles and the shrimp, combine and this meal is ready to eat!
Make this meal with my Cajun Seasoning!
- 8 oz fettuccine noodles, cooked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound peeled and de-veined shrimp
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine (or chicken broth)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Toss the thawed shrimp in the 1 tbsp Cajun Seasoning.
- Add to the shrimp to the pan and cook about 2 minutes each side. Remove from the pan.
- Add the garlic to the pan and saute until fragrant.
- Add the wine to deglaze the pan.
- Add the cream parmesan cheese and remainder Cajun Seasoning.
- Cook on medium heat until the sauce thickens about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and shrimp to the alfredo sauce and combine.
- Add the sliced onions. Enjoy!
See These Link-ups I join each week!
You may like these posts by Urban Girl Bakes!