It’s summer and it’s grilling season! My family and I love to grill burgers. Our favorite sides to accompany the burgers are baked beans and potato salad.
This potato salad recipe is a cherished family favorite. My Mom used to make this potato salad a lot, especially in the summer when we would grill out.
What I love about this potato salad is that it has just enough seasoning and lots of flavor! Want to know the special ingredient that makes this potato salad delicious? It’s Italian dressing. It gives the salad a tiny bit of tanginess that leaves you wanting more.
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Italian Dressing
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet salad pickles
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until tender, but firm. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes and remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- Chill in the refrigerator and serve cool. Enjoy!