Snickers candy bars and chocolate chips make these brownies ooey, gooey delicious!
Brownies are one of the most decadent chocolate desserts you can eat! I must confess…I absolutely love brownies. They are my chocolate weakness. The perfect brownie is one that is moist on the inside and slightly crunchy on the outside.
I baked my favorite brownie today…Snickers Fudge Brownies. These are not your ordinary brownies. They are baked with chocolate chips and Snickers candies inside. Oh my goodness, when these were baking in the oven, my house smelled divine! Chocolate aroma filled my house.
When you bake these brownies, you’ll want to dive into them when they come out of the oven. If you do, they’ll be too gooey to eat because of the chocolate chips and Snickers. You’ll need to let them sit for at least 6 hours to firm up. It will be worth it, believe me!
Are you ready to find out how to make these brownies?
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 snack size Snickers candy bars, chopped into 1/2" pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 8" x 8" baking dish.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until thoroughly blended.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and salt in a bowl. Stir together.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the egg mixture until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread half the batter in the baking dish.
- Add a layer of the chopped Snickers, covering the entire dish.
- Add the rest of the batter to the dish, covering the chopped Snickers.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool for at least 6 hours before cutting into squares. Enjoy!
See These Link-ups I join each week!
Here are some more posts from Urban Girl Bakes: