Easy to fix no-bake lime cheesecakes in individual small jars, plus they are Low-Fat!
When I went to the grocery store the other day, I saw they were well-stocked with limes. I thought, I’ll make a lime cheesecake. Because I have a small family, sometimes we don’t eat all the cupcakes or the entire pie. I had a few small mason, or canning, jars in my cupboard, so I thought I would create a recipe for No-Bake Lime Cheesecakes In a Jar.
These desserts may be little and one serving size each, but they are deliciously sweet with a touch of tartness! Plus, the best part is they are low fat, so you don’t feel guilty for indulging in a dessert!
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 sheets low fat graham crackers, crushed to crumbs
- 8 oz light cream cheese
- 1½ cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- whipped cream
- In a small bowl, combine the margarine and graham cracker crumbs.
- Distribute evenly in the bottom of 4 small mason jars, pressing down to form crusts.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and yogurt and mix with a hand mixer on medium speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in the lime juice, lime zest and honey.
- Pour in the jars and freeze for about 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer, add whipped cream and enjoy!
Wilton 26-piece Cake Pop Set Giveaway!
$40 Retail Price
As a thank you to my readers, I’m giving away a Wilton 26-piece Cake Pop Set! You can make Cake Pop treats at home with this baking set. Each pan makes a dozen individual desserts. These treats are a smart choice for parties because you don’t need plates or utensils. Set includes a 12 cavity pop pan, 14 pop sticks and a non-stick cooling grid.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway is open to USA residents only. It will close on Wednesday, August 5, 2015 at 12:00 am CST. One winner will be chosen. The prize will be shipped to the winner via USPS Urban Girl Bakes. The winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter and will be contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email before another winner is chosen in their place. If you’re entered, be sure to check your junk mail! Winner will be announced on the giveaway widget just as soon as contact is made and the winner has been confirmed. GOOD LUCK!
Share your blog posts in the weekly link-up on Wednesdays!
Add any post you like of any genre from food to fashion and beyond!
Follow Me On: