The easiest, fastest to make, delicious guacamole recipe!
I love Mexican food! Both Mexican and Italian food tie for 1st place on my food favorites. Don’t you just love the fresh tastes of guacamole, salsa, chips and fajitas? I enjoy eating out at authentic Mexican restaurants, but the food tastes fresher when I make it at home.
This guacamole recipe is SO easy to make and it takes only 10 minutes to make! You can serve it just with tortilla chips as a snack or appetizer, add it to a taco salad or top your burrito with it. I’ve even served guacamole hamburgers and the taste was incredible!
- 2 Hass Avacados (fully ripe), diced
- ½ Jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- ¼ medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mash together until smooth, or until desired consistency. Enjoy!
Share your blog posts in the weekly link-up on Wednesdays!
Add any post you like of any genre from food to fashion and beyond!
Follow Me On: