Moist chocolate oatmeal no-bake cookies are topped with crumbled peanut butter cup candy!
Do you need an easy to make chocolate cookie recipe? I’ve been baking chocolate oatmeal cookies for years and they are super easy to make. Chances are you already have all the ingredients in your kitchen…basic ingredients go into these cookies. This time when I made them, I added Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups on top. Oh. My. Goodness. They are delicious!
When you bite into one of these cookies, you’ll notice they are moist and definately chocolatey. The peanut butter cups on top add an extra chocolate and peanut butter flavor. Mmm, good!
Keep scrolling to find out how to make these gooey, chocolate cookies…
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 packs Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (or 8 individual peanut butter cups), chopped in small chunks
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Add the cocoa, milk, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Bring to a boil, then cook on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and oats.
- Let cool in the saucepan for about 30 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls with a cookie scooper onto waxed paper.
- Add the chopped peanut butter cups on top of each cookie.
- Let completely set for about an hour until cookies are firm.
More from Urban Girl Bakes: