Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #68
I’m co-hosting the Merry Monday Link Party again this week! I’ve enjoyed being a party of the Merry Monday Link Party and am glad to have had the opportunity to share it with you!
- Bacon day is August 31st! Plan on sharing your bacon recipes on August 23rd to have a chance to be featured on the August 30th party!
- Welcome, our TWO new guest host for the next two weeks, Leanne at Urban Girl Bakes and Becca at Tulips & Orchids.
- Holiday Ornament Exchange is now open! Sign-up HERE.
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The House Down The Lane l Facebook l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Some of This and That l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Olives-n-Okra l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
Welcome our Co-Host
Meet Leanne at Urban Girl Bakes, one of our new Co-Host for the next two weeks.
I’m Leanne, from Sweet Home Alabama! I’m a computer geek turned accountant and am also a wife to my wonderful Hubby and mom to my daughter…Lauren, dog…Ellie and cat…Sophie. I love to blog about recipes, share my blogging tips and I love to design blog templates!. I believe delicious, nutritious food can bring families together at the dinner table, help us live healthy lives and can even spark a conversation! Just the thought of a moist, sweet cupcake or a fresh baked loaf of bread can put a smile on anyone’s face!
Meet Becca at Tulips & Orchids, our second co-host for the next two weeks!
Hi, I’m Becca and I blog at Tulips & Orchids! I enjoy crafting, recipes, and all things children. I work as a nanny for 3 kids under the age of 2, and I have my Master’s in Social Work. I had Gastric Sleeve surgery in September of 2014 and have since lost over 100lbs. I aim to live a healthy lifestyle and I try to keep myself busy! I love to share my life, knowledge, and experiences at Tulips & Orchids – I hope you enjoy!
BACK TO SCHOOL FEATURES
This is the last of the Back to School Features on Merry Monday. I hope you all enjoyed the great tips that were shared. Here are a few posts from the Merry Monday Link Party#68 that can help make the school season run a little smoother.
- Make the Middle School Transition Easier @A Life In Balance (PIN IT)
- Traditions for a New School Year @Simple Joys of Home (PIN IT)
- 7 Tips for Managing Money in College @Very Erin (PIN IT)
- Planning Your High School Courses @The End In Mind (PIN IT)
- How to Survive Back to School Shopping @City of Creative Dreams (PIN IT)
- First Day of School Sign @Pinspiration Mommy (PIN IT)
- How to Plan Your Homeschool Year @The Relaxed Homeschool (PIN IT)
- How to Save Money on Homeschool School Supplies @Ebay – Little House Living (PIN IT)
- 8 Easy Back to School Ideas @Meatloaf and Melodrama (PIN IT)
- Unique Teacher Gifts @Crafty Journal (PIN IT)
- Erlene’s pick – DIY Barn Wood Wall Bin @My Creative Days (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick – Fabulous Vintage Cart Makeover @Home on the Corner (PIN IT)
- Tiffany’s pick – The Secretary Desk Makeover Is Complete! @McCall Manor (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick – Fully Loaded Baked Potato Salad @Simply Delicious (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick – Sausage Sauerkraut Casserole @Homemade Food Junkie (PIN IT)
- Christine’s pick – Farmer’s Market Mini Palette Sign @A Houseful of Handmade (PIN IT)
- Ash’s pick – Mermaid Party Backdrop @Val Event Gal (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick – How to Age Furniture with Antiquing Powder @Making It In The Mountain (PIN IT)
- Jamie’s pick – Golden Raisin Scones @Honey & Birch (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick – DIY Dorm Decor @Vintage, Paint, and More… (PIN IT)
- Leanne’s pick – Cookie Dough Dip @Homemade Hooplah (PIN IT)
- Becca’s pick – Five Ways to Avoid Burnout @Plucky Gumption (PIN IT)
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
[Tweet “Link up your latest post on the #MerryMonday Link Party! @pinterventures”]
Updated Party Rules – Please read!
***Please make it easy for us to share your posts on social media by installing share buttons to your blog site. Your post might not be shared if social share buttons aren’t installed.***