Do you love cinnamon rolls? I absolutely do! I like cinnamon rolls for breakfast with crisp bacon and a glass of orange juice. They are great for an afternoon snack too. My daughter loves them. Whenever I bake them, she always comes in the kitchen when I’m taking them out of the oven and her eyes get big when she sees them. Cinnamon rolls don’t last long around my house, like, within 30 minutes all that remains is the bits of glaze in the pan.
My favorite are homemade cinnamon rolls! But…I don’t always have the time to make them from scratch. I’ve found a way to enjoy cinnamon rolls in 20 minutes!
Making cinnamon rolls with cresent roll dough is a quick way to enjoy these warm, sweet rolls. All it takes it a can of crescent rolls, melted butter, cinnamon and sugar. For the glaze, all you need is confectioner sugar, vanilla and milk.
Here’s how you make them…
First, roll out the crescent roll sheet of dough flat and press the creases together to make one dough sheet. Brush with the melted butter.
Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar over all the dough. Be sure to cover the whole sheet of dough.
Roll up into one piece. Cut into 8 rolls.
Place all 8 rolls in a greased 8″ cake pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, mix the ingredients to make the glaze. When you take them out of the oven, drizzle the glaze over the warm cinnamon rolls.
- 1 8 oz. package (8) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioner sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease an 8" cake pan.
- 2. Unroll the crescent dough and press the perforations to seal.
- 3. Brush dough with the melted butter.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar, sprinkle over the dough.
- 5. Roll up the dough. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 8 pieces.
- 6. Arrange the pieces in the cake pan, flattening each slightly and sealing the roll edges.
- 7. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- 8. In a bowl, mix together the confectioner sugar, vanilla and milk until it is a liquid consistency. Drizzle over the cinnamon rolls. Enjoy!
Follow Me On:
You may like these other recipes from Urban Girl Bakes: